Most churches have just one pastor and perhaps a secretary, and they juggle a lot of tasks. What they don’t have is time to do is update social media, turn their weekly sermon recordings into a podcast, or keeping the church website maintained.
4:15 Communications can help! I have been a youth pastor and a pastor. I understand the communications, social media, and website needs of churches.
Need help with:
- Redoing the church website from one that is hard to maintain to one that is easy to update?
- Hosting your website and keeping it maintained?
- Training staff and volunteers to update the church website and social media?
- Organizing a social media campaign for an upcoming special event?
- Running a social media ad campaign?
- Managing a consistent and regular social media presence?
- Developing and/or managing a podcast for sermon audio or a YouTube or Vimeo channel for sermon videos?
- Setting up e-bulletins and putting together newsletters?
- Managing e-mail campaigns?
I’d love to hear from you! Request a quote below: