Design shouldn’t be hard but somewhere along the way we became bogged down with expensive, complicated software that put design out of reach for most people. Canva is here to change that, with a tool that makes design simple for everyone.
Canva gives you everything you need to easily turn ideas into stunning designs. Create designs for Web or print: blog graphics, presentations, Facebook covers, flyers, posters, invitations and so much more.
Some of the aspects that make this a great tool for those of us who are not great designers.
- Drag and drop simplicity. It is super easy to move pictures and fonts around.
- It is online and free to use. They give a lot of freebies and offer some paid features, but you pay for only the items you use. If you do not use any of their paid content you can download your creative for free.
- Gobs of fonts – from traditional to contemporary, you’ll be sure to find a font to suit your needs.
- An easy to use editing tool.
- One of my favorite aspects is that they have templates that are already pre-sized for Facebook posts, Twitter pics, Instagram, YouTube Channel Art, Google+ photo & header, and more! If you can’t find the right size you can add custom dimensions.
I have used this resource for Instagram, for Facebook and Twitter posts, social media headers, blogging graphics, and ad design. I love it!